Millions Of Shoppers Can’t Wait To See
What You Have In Store
WHY SELL ON PURCHASEPK
Join a marketplace where nearly 50 million buyers around
the country shop for unique items
Register and list your products
- Register your business for free and create a product catalogue. Get free training on how to run your online business
- Our PurchasePK Advisors will help you at every step and fully assist you in taking your business online
Receive orders and sell your product
- Someone order on your product will show on your dashboard
- Dispatch product to customer shipping address using COD portal
Package and ship with ease
- We offer our suppliers a free COD portal as well as packaging facilities
- We will help you to get success in your online business
Get payments and grow your business
- Once your order had deliver to destination your amount will be transferred to your bank account
- Grow your business with PurchasePK
BEST FEES TO START
Affordable, transparent, and secure
It’s just a small percent of the money you earn
Final Value Fee
Here's what you get for your fee:
- A countrywide community of more than 100 million shoppers.
- Shipping labels you can print at home, with big discounts on postage.
- Seller protection and customer support to help you sell your stuff.
your currency may vary based on changes in the exchange rate.
See Seller share about their successful on PurchasePK
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here are some common questions about selling on PurchasePK
How do fees work on PurchasePK?
Joining and starting a shop on PurchasePK is free. There are three basic selling fees: a listing fee, a transaction fee, and a payment processing fee.
It costs PKR 100 to publish a listing to the marketplace. A listing lasts for four months or until the item is sold. Once an item sells, there is a 15% transaction fee on the sale price (not including shipping costs). If you accept payments with EasyPaisa, there is also a payment processing fee based on their fee structure.
Listing fees are billed for RS 100 PKR, so if your bank’s currency is not PKR, the amount may differ based on changes in the exchange rate.
What do I need to do to create a shop?
t’s easy to set up a shop on PurchasePK. Create an PurchasePK account (if you don’t already have one), set your shop location and currency, choose a shop name, create a listing, set a payment method (how you want to be paid), and finally set a billing method (how you want to pay your PurchasePK Fees).
How do I get paid?
If you accept payments with EasyPaisa, funds from EasyPaisa sales on PurchasePK will be deposited into your EasyPaisa account. We encourage sellers to use a EasyPaisa Business account and not a Personal account, as personal accounts are subject to monthly receiving limits and cannot accept payments from buyers that are funded by a credit card.
Do I need a credit or debit card to create a shop?
No, a credit or debit card is not required to create a shop. To be verified as a seller you have the choice to use either a credit card or to register via EasyPaisa. You will not incur any charges until you open your shop and publish your listings.
What can I sell on PurchasePK?
PurchasePK provides a marketplace for Fashion, Home appliances, Gadgets, and all other physical goods.